• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
v4vendetta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there v4vendetta, hope you're enjoying your time at KHInsider.

It's fairly quiet right now because there's not much news but it'll become busy once the next Union Cross/Dark Road update drops.
    Reactions: v4vendetta
    v4vendetta
    v4vendetta
    I will be I'm sure!
    I am running through every single game in chronological order rn just trying to really understand the lore.
    I played some of KH1, most of 358/2, and most of KH2 as a kid, but video games were never my specialty back then so most of what I learned was from roleplaying with friends and nostalgic moments in the games.

Now I'm just getting a comprehensive grasp so I can map out the entire plot and then I'll probably be narrowing in on things that still don't make sense and coming here to pose questions.
    If you ever wanna just chat about the games or characters though feel free to DM me :D I'd love someone to buzz about the series to as I play through.
    Alpha Baymax
    Alpha Baymax
    I assume you're either playing 1.5+2.5 HD Remix or The Story So Far, either way, you can share your experiences or questions here so that others can explain or give their thoughts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back