• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Max
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi there, Max! ^^ Thank you for the warm welcome; it was unexpected and certainly unique and that's a nice thing to come on here to! Hope your day is well.
    I work night shift at an Amazon warehouse.

What got me out of my Writer's Block is listening to some music that I never heard.
    Working and cooking in the heat of summer mostly. Had writer's block for a while, but I've been getting back into it as of late.

How about you?
    Heh, I had the same thought. Apparently we can't wreck too much though. xD
    I am in shock, man! And happiness, so much that I can't contain my drink! Congrats on the pink name and moderation, dude! 8D
    Excellent. Sounds like more than enough. In that case, I'll make a post putting things back into motion soon.
    SO MANY THOUGHTS I CAN'T EVEN

-I wish we had more about the 999 crew and Alice, but I understand why we didn't get more.
    -I wish we had an epilogue for D team because that is such an interesting group dynamic to not hear about. ;___;
    -What happened to Kyle? Did he not go back? Dropped plot line? Did he transfer into Gab?
    -ANGSTY JUNPEI WAS SO INTENSE. (I called that ring being Akane's the first time I saw it because I remembered Old Akane wearing it)
    -Insane Akane jumping between abnormally calm and outrageously murderous was great.
    -I cried during a couple of D team scenes honestly.
    -Carlos was a great addition to the Zero Escape family.
    -I hate Eric.
    -Not super fond of no one being pissed at Mira until I read an amazing fan theory about her and Eric going back in time and becoming Eric's parents, and then Mira killing herself which is why she's so forgiving of young Mira, and it's a sad cyclical tragedy.
    -I actually enjoy the Phi/Sigma/Diana plot twist no matter how gross it makes the Sigma/Phi interactions in VLR, lol.
    -I also read an interesting theory that Old Akane and Klim in VLR have possession of the transporters and send Alice and Clover physically back, and that's how All-Ice came to be. Alice goes back too far. xD
    -I love Gab. BUT WHO CHAINED GAB UP IN THAT ONE Q ENDING?
    -I actually went through Q story sections after I beat the game to look for hints of Q in the wheelchair and you can see his chairs shadow in a lot of scenes. UGH.
    -I enjoyed the puzzles a bit more than VLR because they felt closer to 999.
    -SO BLOODY!

Ahh. Yeah. It was awesome. Was it perfect? No. But it definitely met most of my hopes.
    I was in the middle of a marathon play when you messaged me so I didn't check until I was done. I'm so excited for you to play!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back