• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
FudgemintGuardian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/212090-masters-reprieve.html#post6423810 Here it is. It's my fanfiction that I have posted in quite some time. I am thinking this might be do best as a one-shot for the upcoming game for Kingdom Hearts 2.8. I also have my own fanfiction account, well two of them. One of them has a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction with an M rating and it's pretty crude and probably not really appropriate to be discussed on here and the other one was pretty much about Axel time traveling and pretty much screwing up time in the process.
    Link, Epona and Navi look amazing Fudge! Thank you so muuuuuuch! I-I can't describe how happy I-I am that you went through all that work for m-me....... *crying* ....... Thank you thank you thank you thank you so m-much!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Huggles you very very very hard* Oh right, you need to breathe. *Huggles you a little less tighter* Thank you again and again Fudge, a trillion thank you's. ;A;
    *Huggles you so hard I explode into confetti and joy!* Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so special, you ahhhhhhh!!!! You're so awesome!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!! I send you 1000000000000000000000000 hugs!!!!!!!! =^w^=
    You're s-so sweet I-....... I'm so speechless! I- ...I don't k-know....... what to say other than...... than t-that you're so amazing! Everything about you is s-so amazing a-and awesome!..... Is there any way I can repay you for your picture of Link, Epona, and Navi? Thank you so much for making the picture and thank you for being an awesome friend! *Huggles you so hard to the infinite* 3:'D
    well i'm initiating a new member in a half hour

so you could always come welcome them
    no its cool

but you never even HAVE to say anything, you know? just say whats on your mind, discuss stuff you want to talk about, or just blabber on. the chat is so much more free than the forums
    Fudge, I can't seem to get to your art thread cause my stubborn PS3. I was wanting to give you a task, you ready? A task to draw me a chibi Link from Legend of Zelda, with Epona (Link's horse) and Navi (the fairy). DO YOU ACCEPT?
    "Local woman draws character art, amazes entire community"

Seriously, gg Fudge. You just blew us all away. Can you go work for SE's art department, please? :D
    You are an amazing artist with a lot of talent. Thank you for sharing your great work with the community.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back