• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes, indeed! *typing this as I munches on BBQ chips for a midnight snack*

That's true. I expect Miracles to be fun as well! Speaking of Arcane, wasn't that Rena's baby since day one? I miss Rena already!! D:
    You should try it with melted cheese on it; tastes like heaven! *_*

I did notice that and knowing that I won my first contest in Halloween, it is my duty to keep my streak alive! So possibly I may do some more of Sleepy Hollow or something else. You know, Ī just realized that if I had joined here before 2012, I'd be in the same group as you guys in Persona Frozen. Things might had turn out different if it did happen.
    Then my mission to make you hungry has been completed! :D I've not tried their sandwich, but that is a suggestion I will take from now on.

Hah, that's okay! And I did try my best to join the summer challenge but my memory failed me. D: But there is always next time! Isn't it weird that whenever you got something on your mind and it sticks to you overnight? Yeah, no I'm not doing it! Lalalalalal!!!!
    I can't think of any for you at the moment, but it'll happen! :D

Wow, that's interesting for sure and while I'd not eat it, the taste must be good enough for you to enjoy it so much. If you want some popcorn chicken tomorrow to eat later on, I'd recommend getting it from either WalMart or KFC. Of course there is Burger King with their original and/or spicy chicken fries and some large fries then a cold drink to shake it down. ;D I'm getting you hungry, hmm?

Yeah, I know but this is my duty and such I won't be so lazy around it! Well, they are busy with real life for they are in either school, college or at a military base. So I'd imagine them trying to do what they can. But I'm certainly ready for General Ellis as soon you're done. I think I'll make it short enough then go from there. :3
    Hey, CD! Wait, if you're calling me by that then shouldn't I give you a Nickname as well?? D:

Nice and what kind of snack are you eating? I had some pizza from Little Caesar and popcorn chicken not too ago; though, I'm not looking forward to getting up during the night to the ladies' room. :/ As for my plans, I'm catching up in the club and watching Family Feud with the host being Steven Harvey! Dude's funny, though.

Things are doing good and I promise to try to post in the Miracles RP as soon as I can! Just got to set up my computer for typing as my tablet doesn't have one for major writing like that. I use the other for short talks like this.
    I can see that, but man I wanna role-play right now because I'm all fired up!

Oh, man! I completely forgot about the challenge, but I don't really feel like writing them out. Maybe next year, I'll be more inspired to do so! :D And you live on PST, huh? I'm on Central time zone, so I believe we're just few to several hours apart, if I'm not fuzzy on this subject. ;P

Anyway, I'll be waiting! :D
    Dude, it has been a month since I made my post; when are you going to post in The Miracles and Classic?? D:

Samies with Max! Now I know you two are busy as Diddly, but it'd be nice to do some actual work for us waiting....
    You're welcome! And that's true..

Maybe we should spam him via vm until he posts? :p just a thought is all, CD!
    I read your post and I loved it! Like, I'm laughing about that line where Alex and Carlos just reverse engineering a trap for Max. XD That's golden right there.

Also, I'm wondering if I should just respond or wait for Max.. thoughts?? D;
    That's fine! Can't wait for them both, tbh. :D

We're on a roll when it comes to writing and role playing like it's not biggie! :3
    You got me smiling so hard and excited upon seeing your post in Appreciate the Invasion. xD <333 I'm so full of hype and can't wait to get to posting in there again. <3 That sly informant is going to be a whole lot of trouble, I bet. I'm curious how it'll work out for everybody.
    Just letting you know the Miracles: Reborn is now up and running! :D

Of course, the firs post probably gave it away. :p
    Thanks! I had that idea floating around ever since Max posted that one. It was just too golden for me to not ignore it! I took it and fired it away and now we shall witness the actual fireworks as we speak. ;P

You'll lose your skills if you don't start something up soon and I believe you were talking about General Ellis Wells. He'll be pretty high in the role-play, but that's pretty much up to you if he's a Dick or not.

I posted in SAO, so next for me is Kingdom Spirits and Miracles! Busy bee over here! :D
    Haha, that's okay. Sometimes, it slips by and you just have to recheck it.

You're welcome and your friend is pretty good at it! Well, I like either one to be honest. It's more... You. :)

Well, I posted as of now and I hope you'll get a kick out of it. :D Speaking of which, I'll get started on the Miracles as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow since it won't take that long. It'll be the beginning of everything!
    Hey there, CD! :D

How are you doing and that's a sweet avatar you've got there! Funny enough, it suits you just perfect! :D Please don't replace it... 'Kay?

I'm surprised you haven't posted in SAO: R/R now that Max has it back up and running. I should do that as soon as I can. I've got some fantastic ideas for some sweet revenge on Max because of reasons. ;3
    For a brief moment there, I thought you said IKEA instead of MEKA. xD Thanks for the video link! It was quite entertaining to watch. And that's one of the best battle cry's ever. <3 I imagine so, cause it looks like a lot of fun to play based on the videos I've seen. :3 Thanks for telling me about her, CD!
    Your welcome! ooh, I'm curious what will go down in Simple Stuff. *o* Aw, well I look forward to finding out later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back