• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dodi Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Giới thiệu: l?*m sao để có nhiều sữa sau sinhThứ nhất : Cá mẹ không ăn nhiều thịt lợn chân để tạo ra rất nhiều sữa m?* các mẹ nên ăn thịt nạc. Ăn nhiều thịt, cá v?* ?*t hydrat-cacbon sẽ không gây tăng cân cho các b?* mẹ béo phì. Ngược lại thịt nạc gi?*u protein, giúp các em bé v?* cứng cơ bắp công ty m?* không có chất béo, đầy đặn ăn chất béo.Thứ hai: Các mẹ Ăn nhiều rau v?* hoa quả để cung cấp đủ vitamin v?* tránh táo bón – rất dễ bị bệnh sau khi sinh.633348138
    Wow, now I'm actually in the mood to play Sims! I may leave, and may return later.
    Yes, then I discovered something that I didn't know before that was very helpful: CHEAT CODES.
    Yep, I've play them all my life. I always had trouble keeping my sims alive when I was little. xD Welp, I guess your dream came true! :D
    Hey Dodi just wanted to let you know that I can't message you because your inbox is full so please clear some space :p
    I used to play Sims 1, Sims Bustin' Out, Sims 2, Sims 2 Pets, and Sims 2 Castaway for PS2. I now play My Sims, My Sims Party and Sims 3 for the Wii as well as Sims 3 Pets for PS3. My mother has all the deluxe Sims 2 packs on her laptop which I sometimes play.
    Aww, I've played Sims all my life basically. I remember when my mother got the first game! (man the games have changed) Well, there is Sims 4 for the PS4. Personally I do prefer computer, but Sims 4 looks amazing for the console and Sims 3/ Pets for PS3 is pretty good. :D
    I've never played Sims because my computer is too old and it have almost no space anymore, but I love to see the gameplay, it's funny :)
    That's a shame :( I have a brother too, but fortunately he lets me play, I don't know what I would do to him if not xD
    Yeah, some of the titles you named off I'm not familiar with. I want to play Fallout 4 but don't have PS4. My brother (who's a pain) won't let me play Fallout New Vegas, but I know I will eventually play it. Have you played Sims before? If so, which Sims games have you played? :)
    Basically the game meaning "really good" is there is many enjoyable things in it (if you know what you're doing) and a powerful story line. Other games? Of course Kingdom Hearts series, Alien Isolation, Sims games, Minecraft, Mario Kart, Five Nights at Freddy's, SW Force Unleashed, Sonic Unleashed, Okami (want to play it so much!), etc. Older game favorites I played when I was a kid was Pacman, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Frogger Returns, Myst (really good game), etc.
    That's fine! I had to go to my father's doc appointment anyway! I now have a big fandom for Legend of Zelda. :D
    Sorry I left, had an issue. And yes, the game is awesome! :D You can rather get it for the Wii or Wii U and I think Gamecube.
    Yes, definitely. I just got Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and I love it so far. You play Link as a wolf. :3
    I'm trying to decide on an avatar now since I had to do a dare to have that last one I had. I'm doing fine and you're welcome. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back