• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TheAuronSavior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, no! Not at all! You're perfectly alright. xD You wouldn't be the first person I've helped with this, so you're good. And I wouldn't be doing my job as a mod, if I didn't help you out. So no worries!
    It's this thread, right? The other one is gone, since I merged it with this one. Usually we don't keep duplicate threads on the forum. :3
    Woah! Well, good luck! I'm close to getting 100% with Ventus. Don't ever give up and good luck man!
    Aw, you're so sweet. Thank you for saying so. Let me know if there's anything else you need help with. ;3 And your welcome!
    Nope, you didn't do anything wrong! Usually when somebody is new and starts linking stuff, it has to be approved by a mod and helps weed out the bots. And because I'm a mod, I can fix that right away! (Which I did. xD) Therefore, your thread is up now! Also, your picture is too big, so I can't see it. If you have a deviantart account, or some way to link us the picture, that'd make it easier for us to see it. :3

Glad to hear you're doing fine. I'm doing good, thanks for asking.
    Your welcome, Auron, and happy to accept your friend request! :) And I'm a big fan of FFX & X-2!

How are you doing today?
    First is dark Riku or whatever. Give a rate between 1 being worse and 10 the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back