• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Another surprise...? You are really known for this stuff, huh? I shouldn't be surprised about that and so I shall enjoy it!

Looking forward to getting back to being Pietro once again! :D and I'm sure you've noticed that my first RP, Kingdom Spirits, is back online after so many months. Now if only Max could get Sword Art Online Recurrence back up to running, we'd be in great business for sure...!
    So, when the heck are we going to do more CLASSIC, dude? D: I've so much ideas brewing around that's about to hurt my head keeping it in..

On a side note, how are you doing? :D
    Hey, I didn't miss a chapter or something, did I? I got confused when I saw your Simple Stuff thread got updated. XD
    Cool. :3

My weekend was pretty much awesome, considering we got to grill some burgers and steaks before the weather decides to sent some snow our way. XD Also, I've got to play some KH2.5 for a good while. Those data battles are mean to me. :( then the family and I got the tree up and ready for Christmas.

Last night was the replaying of Flash/Arrow crossover in preparation for Legends of Tomorrow in January 21st, which is just one week before my Birthday that is the week after. :D
    Not to be a pest, but I am awaiting your post for which I am eager to read. :D

On another note, how was your weekend?
    Lol, looking forward to meeting Will (I think that's the name?) and his bunch of friends! :D

Oh, I see. I guess not even RL can't be pushed back. :/ I do hope all will be fine for you, man. :) and if you still want to do the PM thing, I'm still up for it. Nothing is better than receiving some advices from a fellow roleplayer.
    Hey, CD!

How are you doing? I already edited my post, so I hope things are better now. :D
    Here, you get an 'I miss you' broseph as well,

BROBUMP:
    Yeah, it took me by surprise too, because I couldn't imagine you battling someone out of the blue right now, or how I could've missed you battling all day today. xD lol.

Anyways, it is all taken care of and I private messaged that person too. So hopefully that doesn't happen again, and no more necromancy threads come to life. You're welcome, CD. =D
    Hey,

I was in the roleplaying section when I noticed your battle. It looks like a third person posted in it, when they weren't suppose to. Would you like me to take care of it? =3
    Hey CD! Letting you know I got the Deltora Quest: The forest of Silence to read. =D I'm almost done reading 1Q84 that Max recommended. So, I'll be going onto this one next!
    I can't thank you enough! I had so much fun with Triforce Warriors today. Gosh, it's hilarious to play and amusing as heck. XD
    Its good to hear Triforce Warriors doesn't suck, because I was more or less planning on picking up the game when it releases. I heard the demo was out, but that you had to have codes for it from nintendo. :3
    Hey CD, How are you doing today?

Yeah, I'll have to read Beastmaster again in order to remember Victoria again. Thanks for being understanding about that. I try to remember stuff from CLASSIC, Appreciate, or anything else you right but, I can't help but to forget sometimes. lol. Well then, I look forward to learning more about Mary, Junie and Victoria as the story continues onward! Speaking of which, are you cool with Roxie's post?

I've never had the orange chicken and noodles before. Does it taste like oranges? Hmm, I've had sweet n sour chicken and beef bowls before, but I'd like to try other chinese dishes you've mentioned or the curry dishes. *u* Ah, makes sense if you're a fan of David Tenant and was exposed to him first. I'm the same way except with Matt Smith. xD
    Goldie! You remembered! <333 Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! XD You guys are awesome!
    I can't recall if it was, or if I've met Victoria aka Vickey in the Beastmaster Expanison yet. :3 It's a cool backstory and explains a lot! Speaking of which, did Vickey help Mary become a Lancer then, or connect with Junie. I wondered if maybe being with an animal companion also influenced her in some way to be more accepting of the unusual, and whatnot too. C:

Yup, pizza and wings. <3 None of us wanted to cook was the occasion. xD Aw, sorry to hear your chicken sandwich was disappointing. But Chinese food always makes up for it! What kind of Chinese food do you like? :D Dr.Who is great, but it also depends on which Doctor you like most, or what season you started out with. Haha, the seasons can be really confusing too. I haven't seen them all, or watched the Classic Who. I stuck with Matt Smith aka 11 Doctor the most though, since he's awesome. That's cool you enjoyed it, and your ex loved it at the time too.
    Sometimes it feels like fall, cause the weather changes day by day. Truly annoying at times, because it gets humid and hot enough to wear shorts. Whereas today, it was rainy and chilly outside. I'd say its kind of a mix of fall with some lingering summer left here and there. Sorry it's still overly hot in the west coast. :c
    Happy to hear that you do! I get the feeling Mary sees Jeri as a cute, harmless, and adorable kitten. XD
    Oh gosh, it'd be funny if she did misinterpret it. What if she tried to sneak attack Jeri to see if she was "hiding" a tail or something like that? Gosh, just imagine the shenanigans and cat jokes to come from that. lol.

I got to enjoy some pizza and chicken wings tonight. Somewhat learning how to program, since its fun, and reading tons of books in my spare time. Doggies have been keeping me busy with chasing them around and giving them baths lately. Oh and the new episode of Doctor Who was on tonight and it was mouth dropping. It feels like fall, cause leaves are changing color, and been wearing jeans more often lately too. And of course, trying to keep up with forum stuff too. That's about it, and thanks for asking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back