• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lonbilly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lmao you dont even use messenger? ok that's cool, just figured i'd ask. (join the rebels chat dood)
    Unless someone offers to take me to see it for free, nah. I'll wait for it to reach the masses.
    None of them. I know key plot points thanks to being an apparent pop icon however.
    I think my actual favorite thing about this announcement is how there was a thread dedicated to most people saying to give up on it just days prior.

BUT WE NEVER GAVE UP AND AFTER LIKE 4 YEARS OF NOTHING WE FINALLY ARE REWARDED
    Yeah I think that would be great. Still waiting on words for Titans. On Facebook a lot of stuff is going viral requesting the old series. Maybe that'll speed up the process. You hyped for KHx
    I'm definitely going to have to start. Robin was my first fave. Kane Chronicles is a great series and is written just as well as the others. I think you'll love it. Also you might want to read it before Magnus Chase in case there are any tie ins. I agree tv should be separate from movies. Alright I could see that working well as far as Supergirl being in the universe. I think it'll be multiverse connected to the flarrowverse since it's on a separate network.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back