• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol Though it already happened, yeah it's cool to bring the Guard Armor into the District. ^_^
    Because you're super duper awesome and should have one, Silly! =D Plus we're friends! <3

I COULD ASK YOU THE VERY SAME QUESTION! YOU'RE SO NICE AND HELPFUL AND COOL! *gives you a thousand hugs back*
    I just feel that too much time has passed now. When we do the RP Awards, the year in question should still be relatively fresh in people's minds.
    Since we're halfway through the year now, do you think it'd be better to just wait until the end of the year and do a 2015 Roleplaying Award instead?
    High sweetie x3 *Waves* its been awhile also this is probably the first time I have come to you as a member to a Moderator. XD I wanted to get a name change, but really all I want is the first letter capitalized... I read the name change thread, and I am completely confused TWT how do I get my name changed?
    Hey their sweetie x3 its been awhile, but I just wanted to thank you for all you have done as a GM in the Traces series. It really helped me work out the kinks in Castex's design to further make me want to make Rising Saga(A novel that I will finish someday TWT).

So overall thanks for all you have done, and I hope you continue your works and the inspiration you give to others TWT. CONTINUE TO BE AWESOME.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back