• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kagayaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's about to storm here by the looks of it.

Well actually, Ben Diskin voices Young Xehanort, so they aren't the same. :3 And oh my god nooo xDDD

Yep!
    Well, maybe you can sell them and be able to get something better? :3

Haha xD A lot of people apparently mistook Young Xehanort for Riku somehow. But yeah, the teacup ride is cheesy but I mean, it is Kingdom Hearts. That just gives a possibility for more kinds of fanart to pop up, like Sora activating the teacup ride attack so Roxas, Xion, and Lea can have some fun. ^^

I'm getting an Axel avatar :3
    Well I can do that at least. Of course, you'd have to write down everything that happens, and every character arc so that I know what to work with ^^
    Yeah, I guess I can try helping you out with it. Though, I'm honestly not the best planner in the world lol ^^;
    haha XD

Well your story definitely sounds great ^_^ And I agree with the computers thing. Something similar can be said for live-action movies that use way to much CGI effects.
    Same here! The thoughts I've had over the years, since I was a teenager in fact, have changed so much and are now very different from when I started. But I guess that's just what happens. Look at the Kingdom Hearts series. If KH3 had been made as soon as KH2 was done, it would be very different from what it is going to be now after Days, Birth By Sleep, Re:coded, Dream Drop Distance, and Unchained X.
    I know what you mean. If I literally started drawing up plans right now, I'd end up with concept art on notebook paper xD That and it's not like I'd have any way to implement it, without development experience. Plus I wouldn't know what to make said game for haha. And aw don't worry. *holds your hand*
    Well I mean, it's one of the few things that would actually interest me.

I'm sure we'll still be able to ^_^ <3
    I'm going to try and look into it c:

I wish you all the luck in the world, and you know I'll be here if you need any help.
    I can tell you a little of what I do know, having played games so long ^^ I kinda wish I could be a game developer.

Sounds great, and I hope you have all sorts of fun :) Make sure to take bunches of pics for me. Next year we'll figure something out ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back