• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Chi Keyblade... wait, do you actually mean Starlight? I think we're thinking about two different things and I got confused xD enlighten me

omg, why do I love that voice so, so muchhhhhh, simply beautiful ;w;
    Things will work out and align just the right way~ *sends rays of optimism to you and your family*

That is a new thought crossing my mind... The possibility that Sora himself doesn't have a Keyblade... that the first was Riku's and the next were Ven's and Roxas's... yet I think Sora already got himself a Keyblade just for himself, the Keyblade chose him after all, so it's his. Can't be sure about this but I think he has the key in his heart~
    Oh, yes, we want Utada back! It would be ok for me if they recycle either Simple and Clean or Sanctuary, but a new song would be the best thing ever. The so-called "main" titles, KH1 and KH2 introduced these songs, so if they got new songs, why shouldn't the 'direct' continuation that is KH3?
    I'm very very good, ah, freedom is sweet! xD hope you're alright too :3
    you and I have plenty of time to save money for a PS4, believe me, KH3 is still far away... *sniff*
    I also think Sora's more mature now, and I also am curious how everyone will end up, even the bad guys.. and also, THE MUSIC. The music will be majestic as usual ; A ;
    sometimes I wonder if we'll ever be able to play as any known keyblade wielder in some KH game... I would adore playing as Vanitas someday in my life, even as a grandma if I'd have to wait that long xD , but that will never happen, I suppose...
    Well, I can't really help you with a sig directly, but you still got some art from me ^^;;
    when I saw that your character is a Miqo'te, I supposed she has a tail, and darn, I had fun drawing this xD
    here it is, huge file, high resolution, unedited and free for you to use in any way: Elizarachara - LibertasChi's Sta.sh
    Wow that is an old game. x'D
    People rip and hack old games like that a lot. Some are really cool. ^_^
    now that my diploma artwork is finished and I feel so free na SPLASH kasaneTAH hikariii no KON-TO-RAssto abite, I will gladly study your character and give you the result, perhaps you'll make any use of the sketches/art somewhere o.o you know the right sizes so I'll just send them in their original size and you do the editing~ o3o
    I'm curious about your old sig, you made me curious ya know that xD
    ooh, do you want me to sketch your character?
    YESSSS today I finished my diploma artwork, you know, the big mandatory final one because I finish art high school soon~ my artwork has the dimensions of 208 cm width and 100 cm height, I worked on 3 separate sheets and then glued them together into one big paper. You can see part 1 and part 2 and details here: Atestat - diploma artwork progress - LibertasChi's Sta.sh
    part 3 is the one I finished today and I didn't take photos of it or the huge thing as a whole yet x.x
    I've hidden plenty of KH references in this artwork to make me remember what I loved so much these years, after I get old and grumpy (hope I won't be grumpy thou xD ) I mean, the positions are all from screencaptures from the games (I wouldn't have drawn dynamic figures from imagination yet, I'd have created monsters with gigantic anatomy mistakes)
    it took me over 300 hours of work with 0.05 mm liners and it has a total of 144 characters... me x 144, more precisely ; w ;
    Hello again!! \o3o/
    Check it out, my friend got 100 followers: 100 watchers!?!? by Frostpeltwolf on DeviantArt the little reaction comic she made makes lol
    Also since you talk to darkgreyheroine as well you might like to k ow she has a tumblr. =D
    There's a thread for the game in the video game section if your curious. =D
    Not sure if you ever leave KH sections though.

Also I gotta go now. Sorry. TnT nice talkin to you today though.
    There's not many Sora doesn't get along with though unless they're outright trying to hurt someone. xD

Ever play banjoo kazooie as a child? It's getting a spiritual successor. TuT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back