• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sadly my internet can't to much in way of video. I have like one window a day where its' fast enough for youtube. u_u I doubt I could sit down and play XI anyway. It's hard for me to play a turnbased rpg for a long time. I was able to play and enjoy FFX though. =u=
    I'm not familiar with her so Sora meeting her wouldn't affect me to much. *imsorry* D=

Check this out: TimeLineDetail by telmopieper on DeviantArt
    You couldn't have just followed them to XIV or talked to them with email till you could to go XIV? o_O
    Sounds like you just liked to play it well I guess.

I dont know who Prishie is. D8
    I meant is it the only games you play. Not if you play more than one. xD
    That's a long time to stick to one game though. You need a medal or Guinness entry. D:

It dying isn't surprising given the age. I can't believe it was still up.
    Is mmos all you play? My internet can't even get me more than an hour of online Journey.
    Could've just said bro. *_*

Don't know what aggro is but Ya could've just told me Ya had to do something. xD
    I haven't played mmos and so any shorthand of that is just gonna confuse me. o3o

Don't know lady justice but secret war sounds familiar.
    Rl aggro? What kind of comic is that?
    Kai is missing the final DBZ saga sadly. =[
    What is a Neko?
    I used to have the problem a lot. I just started getting glasses with nose pads made into the frame.

You gave up on pokemon? It's easy. o_O unless you just got bored. Id isn't play anything new Pokemon wise till a year or two ago.
    Don't tell me I scared you off by asking something that was private when I didn't know it was? =__= *sighs* oh well.

At least have something funny as a sign of sorry. When down everyone should laugh. =D

PokePuns by RakkuGuy on DeviantArt
    Ask Airalin Q19 by RakkuGuy on DeviantArt
    Do you watch or use to watch DBZ? =3

Oh! I forgot to ask. What comic did you get?
    Uh "make you"? I can't make you do anything nor was I trying to. I dont know if you work or not so I was just going with that assumption. I didn't know it was something private either. =__=

Trade ins are how I scrounge. The second they put 1.5 & 2.5 on PS4 I'll have a whole console to trade in. =D
    Aw not getting enough hours at work? =[

I read them but usually prefer the anime unless the anime utterly butchers the manga. (like Tokyo Ghoul)
    haha You read comics? =]
    I just got over a virus so I feel pretty damn happy right now. xD
    th-that's true, especially yesterday I felt like crap. Today it's a little better, and tomorrow I'll be good, I hope. Esuna spells are very appreciated ; w ; thank you!!
    I sure hope you're feeling better than me! xD
    I never thought of it like that... Plans for Pete. Well, Julius is cooler and scarier than Pete, but I think he'll remain just a secret boss from DDD
    I know this series is crazy sometimes and I would expect really anything to happen *what if Pete was transformed*
    nah, that Traverse Town was a Sleeping World, probably something happened to Julius' world and he ended up in Traverse Town o.o

Battling Julius is perfect for conquering your fear of getting hit, I tend to run around and dodge too much because I'm kinda scared to get hit, but I beat Julius with the Balloon/Balloonra strategy, and then I re-battled him a bunch of times using Action Commands and regular attacks only. Julius is big and scary and hits hard x___x
    Mwahahahaha! told ya there's something in Traverse Town...someone waiting for you at the Fountain Plaza >:'3 But did you manage to beat Julius?
    I remember how I met Julius... I was just exploring Traverse Town for fun with my new fabulous Super Glide when I got into that massive battle that scared me a lot, especially the Thunder-based attacks, when I saw those I panicked, got trashed and then, with the Continue screen in front of my eyes, I said to myself with the most serious tone ".......I need a strategy".
    well, I'm busy with school, started a Tumblr for fun, no time for actual gaming, but I'll be good xD
    and you, how are ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back