• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Goron Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It can be funny sometimes like teaching a Magikarp roar of time but I hate it when people try to pass them off as legit or challenge people knowing that their team is ridiculously overpowered
    All hacks are a bit ridiculous tbh. I can't understand why someone would want to hack pokemon.

I find it tedious personally but I do like catching and making a team.
    lol You actually tried GTS? I just play for the main adventure. After that I'm bored because I have no interest in a pokedex or battles. I like the exploration.
    "How did you beat me, my Pokemon were a higher level than yours" "How did you get so many critical hits?" Actually the main reason I stopped was because of people raqequitting on GTS and people using hacks.
    That's the first time I've heard that regarding pokemon. How'd that come about? haha
    Never played Mario Party. For me the biggest friendship destroyer was battling friends in Pokemon, I've now given up playing it with other people.
    I wouldn't find KH a fun multiplayer personally. Ya know what was a good game back in the day? Mario Party 2. It was one of the best multiplayer games but at the same time it was one of the best destroyers of friendship. lol
    I still play Mario Kart with friends sometimes and that always brings a laugh. My friends play Smash Bros but it's never appealed to me. If only KH had multiplayer. I don't think anyone else I know has a DS so we can't play 358/2 Days together
    That's go bad. Online coop is hollow but back in the older days of having a bunch of people sitting in a room together it was the funnest way to play a game.

My internet is to slow sorry. D=
    I love it so much, I can't believe it's taken so long for me to play it. Only problem is, it's on my friend's PS3 so the time I can spend on it is very limited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back