• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I suggest you to revisit some worlds though, starting with Traverse Town~
    Ohhhhh, I hope you enjoyed the Anti Black Coat fight, it's one of the most epic battles in KH, with awesome music. You can't re-fight it, sadly, I would totally practice with Anti Black Coat (I usually do hard/challenging bossese re-fights to make my battle skills and reactions quick, strong and efficient aka PERFECT, mwahahahaha)
    Twice for Armored Ventus Nightmare?? And Xehanort only 1 try? lol, you're unique, girl xD
    that's exactly what I like, analyzing everything in a game, including changes in characters. Psych major, you say? That sounds extremely interesting! o.o
    I'll check you fanfics out asap, I'm in last high school year and everything is a disorganized mess, my class works together horribly
    I also think Sora will be that unique case of "child at heart, but also mature", which is really, really lovely. I'm so glad you enjoyed the game! :D
    how were your battles? any retries? frustration? hope not! but I also hope you were surprised when this happened: *Young Xehanort voice* "TIME STOP!"
    That's good, see? Those rare Dream Pieces are great occasions to gain lots of Ability Points. I'm glad you got the bird! You'll have fun with Tornado in field battles, I know it xD
    The choice is yours and yours alone~ I was just there to give you suggestions :3
    All that killing stuff? you mean... ability link points?
    I know the wikis, I just thought it would save you time if I wrote the recipe too, since I already had my 3DS on o.o
    Around level 70 is great for most KH games, so DDD should be no different. I know that, replaying the battles with my current level (75 Sora, 78 Riku), the job's done pretty quickly and my defense is high enough by itself to be able to get hit quite a few times.
    oh, and I forgot to mention...
    Halbird recipe: Epic Fantasy x1 + Lofty Fancy x4
    easy to get, just one more Epic Fantasy might be harder
    that bird is really worth it
    Sorry to hear about the mom part. D=
    There has to be some jobs you can find though. Maybe something over the computer?

Steven Universe tonight was flippin beautiful. TuT
    I afford mine through gamestops tradein stuff.
    I know. Money keeps getting hard to get. TnT
    Okay that is just adorable. You should sell those!

Catears!? xD Not bad. lol
    Your more photgenic than I am. =u=

I've been on the fandom so long I can't even feel hype like that anymore. ;n;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back