• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I may if it's not to big. I rarely find FF games I like but I do try.

I would just like one that can load videos properly.
    lol That's fine. Everyone does it. I was just asking because it makes it impossible for you messages to be missed if you click the "view conversation" then post because it sends the recipient a notice.

My internet is poor so I can't do steam or Mognet stuff. Dx
    Luckily I'm not a completionist. lol
    That's a good start. I couldn't get into Bravely Default or FF3 personally but I like Recoded and I played the original Devil Survivor which rocked. I got stuck often on it as well too. lol
    Have you tried any downloadable games?

Is FF3 any different on PC?

I see. I'd go with the remastered Coded personally. The DS version is fun but the movie is quicker and slightly more enjoyable. We have actually fight scenes in it unlike Days movie.
    DDD isn't just a headscratcher it's a pain in the @ss. haha
    So you read some of it? Makes sense.

You know your posting on your own page right? =3
    Bravely Default at the moment, some Re:Coded (I really need to figure out how to get past the damage-Data-Sora blocks, those are driving me nuts at the moment while trying to debug data-Riku), FF3 (Beat before they turned the DS servers off) and Final Fantasy IV. I also have Devil Survivor Overclocked and am stuck on that.

Recently rebought FF3 for the PC because they turned the DS Internet servers off. FFXIV's WoD raid has given me a huge itch to play that game again..but I want to make sure I get Onion Knight..(Steam had a Square Enix sale this weekend; all their games half off.)

I did spoiler myself on DDD, tho haven't watched any CS's since I do have that 3DS. I'd rather watch them on the system, but I don't want to play it until I either beat Coded or watch the remastered Coded in the second KH collection. (KH can be confusing enough sometimes, and sounds like DDD can be a headscratcher!) Spoilers don't reveal all the details after all. Even better; I'd rather wait until I catch up, since I missed a TON of games just b/c I didn't have the system or the money to buy the games at the time, which sucks.
    I do now. xD
    haha Sounds like your having fun then. What games have you been playing?

I don't think I've seen a spoiler yet unless you haven't seen DDD's story yet.
    Did you see my sig? I sure do! (Friend code in my sig; if you want to add, make sure you let me know what yours is!) It's sitting right by me on the top of my pc as we speak. Purple original 3DS; I got it from Gamestop a while back and have been catching up on DS and 3DS games ever since..As my spending money allows.

And neat. I'll bookmark and check it in more depth once i'm not relying on wiki spoilers/spoilers in general for the games I missed due to no system.
    Hopefully he gives it to you then!! The PS store has all kinds of cool stuff. Besides the KH remixes my favorite titles would have to be the Ico collection and Journey.
    Do you have a 3Ds to play DDD on?

I found an interesting tumblr yesterday about KH: Gram's Corner
    I'll remember that once I get a PS3/PS4 of my own. Bro is seriously considering letting me have his PS3 when he gets his tax refund back (I thought he wasn't going to get that Wii U for a while but i guess he is) but that also means i'll get both KH collections (FINALLY; no use getting them if I have nothing to play them on) once he does. Oh and DDD soon after so I can be caught up while I save for that PS4.
    Lol I miss memory cards. Yeah Sony doesn't exactly have my trust. I have found you can buy PS cards on Amazon though. You get a code and put it in and boom instant points.
    I was thinking mem card, stupid me!

And I gotcha, using PSN cards to protect yourself since Sony's been hacked too often lately? I'm with ya.
    yep. Zidane's the one with the monkey tail :)

If you use a PS3, you proly won't need one; it's on the PSN network after all as a downloadable. Did a quick search: here. I hope that helps.
    Hmm I may have to look into that next time I have a PS card.
    Zidane had the tail right?
    It was released in 2000; btw, it should be on the PS Store if you want to play it again.

And yes, that was a good while ago. Oh and if you didn't know, she's Zidane's girlfriend in that game. (I wonder if she'll show up with her summoning ways in KH?)
    I've never played it personally but I do remember seeing it long ago. (I think it was a friends game but I recognized the face somewhere)
    Damn I feel old. How long ago was FF9? lol
    I know this is random but who is your avie? I know I've seen that character before but I can't remember where. :confused:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back