• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ryaneden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Doh my gawd. I know you what mean, sometimes sticking to the lore that you based on it is the best thing. Since I took a quick look at your story, I'd say look up some research on Japanese clans, or have the their surnames mean something in english that correspond to their personality. You know?
    Sorry it took me a while to respond. /.\ However I haven't gotten to read your new story just yet, but I have a feeling it's a going to be a good read! I also just started the first bit uve' my new story that I told you about. Perhaps you should read it? c:
    I don't care enough to do anything about it. I quit caring what or who Korra did after the love triangle bullsh*t that ruined book 1 & 2.
    I seen. I've been following the arguments across the net for a few days. It's been a hilarious week~
    The One Piece episodes i watched where actually very emotional that's why i was drained not physically but emotionally drained. Also i didn't check the subs fast enough but when Jinbe told Luffy that it was real Ace died. it looked like Luffy said "I know it's real I pinched my cheeks so heard they almost bleed."
    You didn't know? Haki is the only way his punches could hurt Luffy since his body is rubber.
    Do you think there really gonna remake 3D? i don't think they sure as much i would like it. because it's not really worth it.
    Didn't bother me. The site constantly telling me it's server is busy when it's got no more than it usually does around does though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back