• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ruran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, nope. Cx Just holiday stuff for the most part lol. And having to deal with my younger brother's rebellious teen years... >.<
    LOL. XD I wasn't dead, just busy~ Finally have a means to do stuff on here properly.

Anything interesting going on? :3
    Gotta put up with something irritating?

Good luck and have a nice day. XD
    Thanks a lot, I understand why it wasn't allowed, was just unsure of how to ask getting it out there. Thanks for deleting the other post as well. I've noticed that you have this total kick ass signature. I don't think I'm allowed to add pictures to my signature yet. At what # of posts will I need to have the privilege of placing a picture in my signature?
    ChibiHearts accidentally double posted in the smash bros thread and wants the first post deleted.
    Congrats for replying to that post! I had wanted to edit that very same post (the OP) for better viewing and reading experience...

BUT I GAVE UP. The periods are spaced so far away from each other I don't even know where to break the paragraphs. Geez. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back