• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you still have time, I can whip those up for you :) currently you have the rest.
    ! I just noticed I forgot about Chespin and Froakie. -_- But we can trade the rest already
    Eh, no prob. I just read there's one in Sea Mauville, and I almost have Surf anyway. :3 Coming online now.
    Seems I've already registered you, but in any case, mine's 4210-4222-7144 minimang
    Well, it’s 6 hours later over here. But I’m not going anywhere today, so just leave a message here when you’re ready and I’ll check every now and then.
    So, what time will you be available for the trades tomorrow? Also, did you manage to get that Dawn Stone? Don't worry though, I'll trade them to you regardless.
    I'm not proud of it...

Nah, no plans. I'm just gonna hang around at home. I've been too busy lately not to savour this.
    Bah, it's fine. I've left a lot of people hanging myself over the years, y'know!

It's going pretty alright! :)
    Yeah, ok then. I finished the rest of them. You live in the US right? We might have to time this well then. :p
    oh shit sorry bro thought you meant the year but i doubt you spent the whole year surfing KHI anyway lol

just lurking the whole site, waiting for activity (especially in the freestyle rap session thread which is virtually dead).
    been homeless for the longest. complicated situation but since november i'm in a nice house in the state's capital (albany) so dopeness.
    Might take a while. I've been having bad luck with the breeding -_- I'm still only at the first one (bulbasaur) and it keeps coming out wrong, so I decided to take a break from it, if you don't mind.

UPDATE: so far the best I've been able to do are a male Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll and 31/x/31/31/31/31 stats, but a bad nature (Sassy, sp def up and speed down) and a male Squirtle with 31/31/31/x/31/x. While the Speed isn't a big problem (they are turtles after all) those attack stats aren't the best for him (that 31 attack should go to sp Attack), but it does have a good nature (modest, Attack down and sp attack up)
    I'll do some breeding later today. I'll let you know when I have them all finished.
    Hey, sorry it took a while to reply. So I checked my Y game, and I already have every starter in there. As for Hidden Abilities, I've got those of Bulbasaur, Torchic and the Kalos starters.
    Without those you mentioned you already have, that leaves an order for the Kanto starters, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Treecko, Speed Boost Torchic (unless the one you have already has it), Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Oshawott and the Kalos starters, right?

Do you mind that I do this over the weekend though? Kind of swamped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back