• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X-Gurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Forget what I said, apparently I was here in 2009, so not that long ago, haha
    Haha ya definitely keep in touch! Send me a PM or a visitor message to me anytime. I routinely check the forum because I sometimes get some random messages from people xP
    Wow! Since 2006? That's when I was in high school still lol. And don't worry, I have no idea what's going on in KH anymore. The last one I probably played was KH2. And, ya nightshifts suck. My brother has to work them sometimes which is a pain. As for me, I wish I could say it's been great, but it's been kind of hard. I recently graduated in chemical engineering and at the top of my class too. However, I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a job. I may be over analyzing things right now, but hopefully things turn around.
    WOW! Haven't heard from you in like years. How have you been? I'm usually asleep by now, but I'm trying to get something done for tomorrow morning =X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back