• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Organization_42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, their high standards are very attracting though! And their previous RPs have only gotten nothing but great reviews, so it adds to their "prestige" I suppose =D
    Mine is taking forever because there's to many ideas going through my mind and her bio is what's keeping me stuck a little, lol
    I do have her name (Kexni), weapon, ability, physical description, and her theme lol
    Z
    Me too but millions of AkuRoku fangirls say otherwise
    Z
    Then you'll love the next chapter

The AU version of Roxas known as Ben thinks of Akuseru (AU Axel) as a faggot xD
    Z
    lol give some love to Los Sincorazones too! It has some Akuroku AU one sided love right there!

And I will write the SoNami fic...eventually.
    Z
    Por favor, read my fanfic...I need some love over here
    Um, hi Org. *waves timidly*

Uhh, I wrote something that I think offended some of the guys back in the Sora/Namine fanclub (I replaced the post with an apology), and if you're a member and you read what I posted before I edited it, I just want to say I'm incredibly, incredibly sorry for it and I ask for your forgiveness if your mad at me. T_T Please say you're not mad at me. Please? ;__________________;
    Well, it will be in Identities (when I get that up. I'm going to do Timefixer and Larxene and 14 first) The first 2 seasons anyway.

Do you want a teaser for the Lost chapters?
    I just hate having finals when I get BACK from break. they could have timed it better. I still have my Spanish midterms to study for, and my English, and my Philosophy.

I don't want to study. But I don't know what I would do without it.

I also just hate getting sick.

How's life for you?
    Better. I slept it off. But it was MURDER when I had it (and I had a test I had to study for!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back