• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
gamerobber7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, your Mii being Rob, dude! Did you even see your own clever pun? XD
    And I'm not great at fighting other people, myself. Watch MegaCore though: I've only seen him play red Yoshi!
    I want to main as Robin too! He is a bit slow for my taste but he makes up for it with his awesome smash attacks! That levin sword really packs a punch!
    Just add Pan and other great grandchildren with turtle shells on their backs to that picture. xD
    How about now!? 8D

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that. How rough was the very end of the game? And I wish I could tell you where the nooks were, but I don't think it's something I could very easily describe...

And I am continuing to persevere! It's going to be so nice when I run Riku's three playthroughs and don't have to worry about enemy cards at all~~~~
    I haven't worked on my grounded playthrough in so long. Still in Pittsburg -_- I know if I get past summer, I'll be golden. The second half of summer seems to be the hardest part for me. And I think it only took me about a playthrough and a fourth to fully upgrade Joel's guns, you better start looking through those nooks and crannies!

On Chain of Memories (my nightmare three playthroughs at once), I am on the fourth floor on all three files. I also have every enemy card available from those four floors on proud, and my card collection is around a pretty 45%
    Well I'm glad that's been taken care of, whew *brushes sweat off of forehead*

So what's been up man, haven't heard from you in a while. Other than school and work, I've mostly just been working on the Roleplay business and pushing through Chain of Memories' trophy list. (I've also secretly been watching Samurai Champloo again, but that's not very productive so shhhh~)
    (Well, we are now!)
    But! I don't know why we weren't, that's preposterous! We've been gaming together for weeks and chatting on here here and there, and we weren't friends?!
    Thank you! And that's ok. Sign said at the beginning of the thread that there will be more chances to win a free game.
    You'll just hafta win 1 of those to make up ;3
    I'll add you to the working list. I have added you as a friend, so if you friend me back I can check your safari Pokemon.
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better odds, right? :)
    Man, I am trying to write some fanfiction, but I keep thinking to myself of how stupid it sounds. Have you ever had that problem?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back