• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hiya! How are you? I've been doing ok, been trying to participate a bit more now. XD; I fell wayyyy behind in stuff lol.
    Sign, can you just spare me ONE sentence, just say "we need some time apart" instead of 100% ignoring me? We've known each other for three years, why are you doing this?
    i'm sure the joke has been said many times already, but terra looks like he's constipated and is trying poop
    I AM OF THE GOAT UNION

But now it's been expanded so that the tome might be related to the Datascape? I was reserving this when I posted in the theread, but dang, talk about making it "a bit" complicated...
    Who else could it be? It's all so obvious now! Keyblade War, passing down, a line of heritage... YES NOMURA YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM US
    SO MUCH NEW INFORMATION

I can't keep up. I even just got around to actually read all the threads that emerged today!
    Wow, Chi section has been promoted to have its own section. Thank you. :D
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm working as fast as I can to get the graphics done. My RA position at college is a bit more demanding than I anticipated- so that's just a heads up for you.
    Oooo Ok, i'll try something like my profile picture, there's 1 stock picture i want to use, i'll probably have a post in the morning for my entry(unless LUT is to much or sleeping) lol. ;_;
    For that KHX graphics thing, am i allowed to use things not in the 2 category links, i'm pretty open minded though cause i don't have photoshop, just good old default Paint XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back