• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Darkness of White

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been doing well. Man, it's been 5 years since I've heard from you, and then today I randomly see you make a post. It's crazy how time flies, it seems like only yesterday we talked about Edward Elric, and had weird battles in the forum insanity with Skater Nobody and our other friends from back in the day.

How have you been, how's life? Things are probably way different from the last time we talked to each other
    Meh, well my knowledge of The Wizard of Oz only extends to the movie made almost 100 years ago haha. Then again, my overall knowledge of it isn't that good anyway. xD
    Well of course I have heard of The Wizard of Oz. I just never knew that was her name lol. She was always "The Witch of the East" to me haha.
    It deifnitely has. I really do remember when we were both in our teens. I think it was over at kingdom gaming or unlimited gaming. Or maybe it was over on your old site. I just remember we used to talk all the time.

Yes, maybe. *strokes invisible old man beard*
    Better than me. I'm 23 and I'm still living with my parents haha.

A few of them yeah, not for the better. At least, not really anyways haha.
    Oh that's cool. Dream Catchers are fun, if you know how to make them correctly haha. But cool, glad to see you haven't changed. As for me, I've been up to a lot of things since we last talked 3 or 4 years ago. I've been through a lot of ups and downs, but I'm doing pretty damn good with all things considering. :)
    Pretty good for the most part. It's definitely been a while since we last talked. Life been keeping you busy?
    You can get grants to go to college, thats how im going. Not a single cent is coming out of anyones pocket.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back