• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
rufusisaghost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• When you want to reply to a message from someone, you have to go on their profile to do it or click the "View Conversation" option on their message. :)

We have a rule here that you can't double post, which means you can post once and then have to wait for someone else to reply before you can post again. In many threads throughout the forum you have been posting two times in a row responding to different things. If you need to edit your post because you want to add more or to reply to someone you didn't think to before, please use the Edit Post option.
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by posting consecutively? Are my posts posting multiple times? I know my page kind of messed up once or twice while trying to post so maybe I didn't notice...
    Hello, and welcome to KHInsider!

I'm sorry to bother you, but we would really appreciate it if, instead of posting multiple times consecutively, you would edit your original posts. You can find the Edit Post button to the lower right of each post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back