• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh that would be outstanding, It's ok if i didn't get a position, as long i'm able to post in the Chi Sub-Forum as a fellow contributor, i'm glad to be part of the KHInsider member list. :D
    Ohhh okay. And that's okay. But YAY! I do hope this becomes a monthly thing. It really is a wonderful idea. :D
    When you mentioned requesting a "Monthly top poster" award, you said to request it. Do I just send a PM to one of the site staff or is there a thread where I can request it at?
    Yeah that'll be the day lol, oh well it's still great to see activity bursting, i wonder what that award would look like, "a piece of paper with a thumbs up next to it" :0, it's also great that Kazr and Solo are in the site staff watching over the Chi Sub-Forum, new players would be nice to welcome into the game, especially since Chi is language bounded to japanese which turns some ppl off, luckily those guides and the mission guide helps them to understand that the button layout is really simple and easy to learn. :D
    This would be one interesting award to get for those top posters, by the way i like it, it shows some great activity. :0, though i'm still working on getting the Keyblade Master, it'll take years lol... since i hardly leave the Chi Sub-Forum... XD
    Why do I feel like that sentence inside the parentheses have a hidden meaning? Haha.

By the way, could you please check my Card Medal thread? Somehow it suddenly got locked... or was it on purpose?
    Whoever came up with the top poster competition idea is a genius. Look at how lively the forum is right now, haha!
    I only said lol because I can only imagine what they'll (Square will) think when/if this turns into a "big deal" (if they will change their minds),but I guess it should have been reworded so it wouldn't look like I was flamebaiting anyone so people wouldn't make that big of a deal out of it.

EDIT: Apologies, apologies.My bad.I realized I need to think a little more before I post.
    I was just wondering if you guys think Square will change anything if they see it but okay
    ^_^ *hug* good to see youuuu. :3 I know it's been ages~ And yup! ^^ I'm trying to watch all the great ones. I was also recommended Free!, Black Butler, and others
    Hewwooooo!! ^_^ How have you been? I myself have been delving into anime :3 I have Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood under my belt, with Soul Eater started. But I want to check out others :3
    Quite satisfying actually, thank you :D, though i'm probably not going to post much to almost anything anymore in the KH X[Chi] Sub forum the way it's been going for me..... ._.
    hey Cecily. whats the best way to live chat with you nowadays? Skype, MSN, IRC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back