• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Antifa Lockhart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• tinny my man

these awards are awesome, glad to see you doing your part as mod so well.
    i would die if 0.2 ended with the blank points scene done in the new graphics ;-;
    Grats on becoming mod! I look forward to contributing to making you're job harder =p
    Your welcome! And it'll be fun working alongside you with everyone here too!

Oh, and how'd you like the KH2.8 trailer? How's it feel being pink? =D
    what everybody wants
    what little sebastian wants
    is for you to get
    propane
    PERHAPS SORA IS MOM AND ALL OF KHX TAKES PLACE AFTER THE SERIES IS OVER AND SORA SLEEPS AND DREAMS AND THATS HOW HE SEES THE FUTURE BeCAUSE ITS ACTUALLY THE PAST
    RANDOM KHX THEORY THOUGHT

it's not taking place in the Realm of Sleep, but rather, the Master of Master's heart is sleeping. Much like how Sora's Dream Eaters were able to exist outside the Realm of Sleep in KH3D because he was still in a deep sleep, the MoM is asleep which is why his baby Chirithies can exist outside the RoS. THOUGHTS?!
    Thought I'd respond here rather than in the thread since it's moved on to POTC.

I didn't mean to sound like I was being hostile! I was just worried you thought that the dev team working with the creators on their works was going to be a thing for every world the way you talked about it, especially since most of the popular non-Revival Disney works are generally the older works from at least 15+ years ago or the classics 30+ years ago.

It's been a worry of mine because it wasn't just you who brought it up but I've seen a lot of people on this forum and others starting to believe this and use it for reasoning why we will see a huge number of newer Disney films and few of the older works.

I know you definitely know your stuff, but like I said the way you worded your previous comment worried me a lot.

I'm sorry that it came off as hostile. You definitely didn't offend me.
    Hi, Tinny! Hope you don't mind me asking a question.

I remember that other time when I made a topic about sea-salt ice cream, and that you said that there is some in Tokyo Disneysea (you said, "here"). So, do you happen to be Japanese or at least living in Japan?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back