• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LedxirnSimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey ledxirnSimon. I saw that you have some flawless Ditto. I too am a competitive player (formerly, anyway), and am in need of a legit Ditto. Lost my old one when I lost my old Plat cartridge.

Do you have a price for a clone? I have flawless legends (Palkia/Dialga/Giratina/Lugia/Latios/Mewtwo) and several flawless non-legend Gen IV mons. A few Gen V as well.

Thanks!
    Question: do you have another one you'd be willing to trade for one of the others I mentioned? It's for my brother, but he doesn't have anything to offer himself...
    It'll be a female Ivysaur btw, but I haven't done anything about it's IVs or anything. (not good at it) :/
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it, I'm a bug type and my third is apparantly still unknown) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back