• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh ok. So you started to play the game last year. :D Nice ;) You know, making the remakes of all the games was actually a good idea they did. It's for the new generation players and also for players who don't have the consoles or handhelds for each game.(expect for KH3D which they haven't though of it yet for making a remake.) I don't have a DS Lite, so I borrowed it from my cousin just for me to play KH 358days/2days and Re:Coded..
    Yeah :smile:, I'm now thinking of making a thread of "What if Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is a movie?"....
    I only finished KH1 and KH2, still not done with Days or Chain Of Memories. I'm still stuck with the Riku boss battle. I think I'm battling the 4th Riku boss battle. But I'm planning of finishing my BBS. I see, glad to meet a new KH fan, *shakes hand* :D Kingdom Hearts really is the best game ^_^ Also wait for KH 2.5 HD Remix too okay?, ;) And I can't wait for KH3 too ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back