• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Theart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh definitely. I could tell from the very second Ragyo was like "Even your Bakudan couldn't fully cut it"
    I was on the edge of my bed the whole time. I seriously love this show

What do you think will happen??? I love the idea of Satsuki becoming the main char for a few episodes
    I see, I'm not big on the anime comedies personally. I like comedy in a story but not the main part of it. (except if it's Lucky Star~)
    xD Then just imagine that most of the people watching space dandy are like you are with KLK and you'll get a grasp of the thread.
    What's Sakura Trick? I've been watching space dandy and honestly I think it's very overhyped. Not that it's bad, it's a comedy and does what it does, but I think people get a bit too into it.
    You do need to watch the whole series before you judge it (its one of those kinds). I wasn't fond of it though when finishing it.
    I was never fond of NGE personally but now that you mention it the cross is reminiscent of it.

I've been the same as always, though currently trying to think of a way to revive my dying thread.
    xD Someone always sees something coming, doesn't make it less a plot-twist. Throwing her on that cross seemed so perfect somehow. o_O

How is Theart today?
    Because awesomeness:
    KILLA MOVES RYUKO - Kill La Kill by Eddy-Shinjuku on deviantART

Kill la Kill - Matoi by theDURRRRIAN on deviantART

Kill la Kill - Kiryuin by theDURRRRIAN on deviantART
    Well good luck on that, and good luck on never having to pull off an all-nighter again; all-nighters ruin college careers as fast as drugs, booze, and online gaming, from what I've seen.
    Ayyo, I've been researching the Major Arcana of the Tarot; when I begin my career in writing/filming, I might use these as basic templates to start with. It reminds me of the Monomyth in some ways, so I think you'd be into this shit.
    It's ok man, just I can't even use the excuse of it being released and I'm already seeing awesome pivotal scenes before I get the chance *_*

Either that or I'll unfollow you between certain hours until I've seen it haha and then refollow after.
    At least wait till subs are out before you start reblogging KLK on tumblr stuff dude D: Major spoilage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back