• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry, but I can't do any trading until Wednesday. I'm still out travelling and this time around, the WiFi network requires me to log in via browser, which I think the 3DS is incapable of doing. :(
    That is weird.

... I was referencing the Puff Daddy. 0_0

I don't quite follow?
    I'm sorry about that, haha. I'll try to get back home as soon as possible. Or... I can try to tether with my phone, but it could result in unstable connection.

Edit: The telco's being a real scumbag and won't let me connect. Strange, considering I could do that a few weeks back...
    It is just an adorable word!

I apologize for the CSI reference but I can't stop, I won't stop, and I don't eeeeeeeeven know how to stop. Making them.

... Cheating?
    Sorry, I haven't woken up when you sent the VM and now I've already headed out. Would 5 hours from now be okay?

And of course I don't mind helping you with the Electabuzz. Helps me in registering Electivire in my Dex, too. :)
    Of course I don't mind. I'd be glad to help out with that. And I'm actually online right now, but for just half an hour since I have to head out...
    Alright, but we'll have to do it some time later since I'm currently not at home. I'll reserve those Pokemon for you.
    Unobtainables, huh? Let's see… I've got Yamask, Darumaka, Tynamo, Feebas, and past starters, but you've already got the starters from me, right? You can choose from those four, and I'll be glad to take your Moltres away. :p
    Whoa, I didn't know you still wanted to trade. What would you like in return for that Moltres?
    So, since we're both online on the 3DS, want to proceed with that trade?
    "Buddy"? That is adorable. :p

I nearly won a battle once. Against a guy who was clearly at the end of his game and had Pokemon with way better stats than mine. I guess you could say he was... out of his league. B) YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- okay, that was stupid.
    I don't know. It seems to me like living that stereotype makes you pretty weak. A truly strong person wouldn't have to act like everybody else to look strong. If they were really strong, they'd make it clear not to mess with them even without having to act like a... whatever you call that stereotype. I dunno.

I guess I've just never been too interested in trading.
    Ghetto is a stereotype. Not every poor person talks the same, you know. :p

Ah, right. That thing. I don't have any Pokemon I'd be willing to give up in exchange for something random! ^^"
    Got delayed a couple of days, but you've finally been added. Another couple of safari victims :D

EDIT: your safari zone gave me my first Gen VI shiny :p (Dwebble)
    Well, we managed to trade everything without disconnecting. I was at the edge of my seat the whole time, haha. Thanks a lot for the Lucky Egg, I really appreciate it. :)
    Yo Death, I'll add your fc later today. My info is in my sig. The more the merrier, right? :D
    Hey, the starters are all ready! Just a heads-up though, my connection might drop in the middle of the trade since it's by no means stable. In case that happens, I'd like to apologise in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back