• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DJQuackQuack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been feeling really nostalgic for our collaboration days. Always a shame that Incomplete never quite sparked.
    Awesome! I'll be interviewing guests at Megacon and I have a photoshoot planned so we should meet up when I'm free!
    OH MY GOSH NYNY DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN FINALLY MEET IN PERSON??? IM SO EXCITED BECAUSE THEN THAT MEANS I GET TO MEET YOU AND RACHAEL IN THE SAME WEEKEND ♥

Megacon is rapidly becoming pone of the best decisions ever/.
    it was so much fun! im going to MegaCon now and hopefully I'll be bringing Poison Ivy and Catwoman
    So I was just passing through here reading through some old stuff and noticed you were floating around as well... Now I may have to convince myself to do more than just forum-haunt.
    I can't find a black whip in time :c I went to my local party city and all they had were brown whips and I don't have time to paint one before the con this weekend
    Aw thank you! I'm happy with the way it turned out :3 The only think really left to do on Nathan is dirty up the clothes but that's easy.

Yes. This is going to be my weakest of the three though :c I won't have her cowl or whip for the con :c ILL BE THE WORST SELINA EVERRRRR
    of course! I'm almost done with nathan and catwoman still has a lot of work but my Makoto cosplay is in the Cosplay and Costume thread
    haha nope. still waiting on my wig and necklace for nathan drake and i'm going out tomorrow to find the right shirt and belt. waiting on my choker for catwoman and unfortunately i won't have the cowl so i need to style my wig really well, get the whip and gloves, and make some alterations to her catsuit. makoto is the only one completely done
    who do you want to cosplay as?

the guy on the left is Makoko Tachibana from Free! It's an anime from this summer
    these are the cosplays i'm bringing to the con:

I'm glad you liked it! It's just going to be a conglomeration of little nerdy things here and there like reviews, inspired outfits, and play throughs. just something for fun and to practice my editing skills ♥
    SEC STANDS FOR SECOND OOOo0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0oo000!!! So in love with my school! in other news i started a YT channel and i want you to check it out since you always helped me with my creative endeavors ♥

TcEHWFV0YwE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back