• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Euh, the main problem I can think of with a namechange. Which do you login with. Your old or new one?
    I don't know if you made a clever pun or a terrible mistake. free.
    free.
    free.

Lord Chill tbh
    15 more posts. 15. I need to get them before December ends, so I can apply for a free name change to Light...
    Yo Bonechill! Long time no message! Question for you; you ever read Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)?
    BTW I already know your trump card that you're going to pull so yeah - you mentioned the Devil binding contracts in Bone, and at the start you mentioned you still have your Bone powers. So even if you didn't think of that, it's something you could use now.
    Point conceded. Ugh, read the Green Mile today...

:'(

saddest thing i've ever read

except for your battle posts.
    zing!
    I believe that would be suitable. It is, after all, a god fight. We are entitled to a few miraculous saves. Just think of something half plausible, and we'll continue on. I've got one upper power left ;)
    HAHA, yeah boii. Got my English and School All-Rounder award at mine. Good luck, pick up dux!
    Mate, you're up. Finally got around to starting it again, sorry it took so long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back