• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'll settle for the pun ._.

Lord Chill it is. Not gonna leave Chill behind, but Bone can get rooted.
    There are free options:
    Mr. Chill
    Lord Chill
    The Chill

Opinions on whcih is best?
    BY THE BEARD OF ODIN!

I've gotta get me a new name. Seriously. Bonechill needs to go.
    Nah. he took one too many Psychics from his MewTwo.
    I didn't use a single legend against him.
    I'll do that.

Just beat a friend from school that said all year that he could beat me in pokemon,
    He was crushed.
    Only Garchomp fainted.
    OH, so you already have the detective skills.

BUT YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE MY CRAPPY LAPTOPS SKILLS
    You need better detective skills dude. Maybe you'll get them when you become a bronze member, too bad I've decided to post more often now so I'll become silver soon.

ish.
    *1 year later
    Half plausible.
    Half pausable
    Half pause
    Pause
    Pau
    Paw
    Pa
    P
    Power play
    Probably won't at all.
    My brain is dead. I have no idea to attack you without getting hit or going god mode and dodge everything
    Hooray!

Then you have me, with nothing to post. I'll forever be roughly 800 away. yay
    Pretty pleased to say the least, we were planning to have Hungry Jacks to celebrate but the one here is not done building yet :(
    And I'v returned as the only guy to get the Academic Excellence award, as well as the first person to receive an award all night, those othe ryear 8 bitches got Outstanding Effort.
    Oh, didn't see it there. I'll have to respond later, it takes me a while to think of something that isn't going to fuck me over and I also have an award ceremony to attend to at school. Bloody Academic excellence ftw.
    Hey, I think I missed you again at the 5 hour mark yesterday. If you'll be online anytime today, shoot me a message!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back