• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't follow a lot of Final Fantasy, but I wish I could be like Aerith, I heard she's outgoing and she also has really cute style.
    I think I'm more like Yuna from FFX but I wish I was more like Lightning because she's able to express her thoughts despite of what other people may think of her
    Welp since I already know 2 languages why not learn another while I still can. I'll have more advantages ^^v
    I'm good with being a co-manager.

Mod status doesn't mean anything when, it comes to making a role-play. xD lol. Sweet of you to think so though.

On a more serious note, I don't mind all!
    wouldn't be the first time I've helped make an rp. But, I really want to be a part of this one and see it become successful...plus, sao is popular so, it has a much higher chance in being active. C:

Also, I'm happy you're mostly back on your feet and out of the hospital. :D

If you don't mind, I'd like to work on it with you tomorrow. ^_^ -somewhat busy at the moment- But, I'll be completely free tomorrow to go over it with you!
    Roleplay? It sounds fun! If enough people join then of course I'll join :)
    Maybe I should start watching SAO so that I won't feel clueless
    I love exchanging gifts! It makes me feel all giddy inside when the other person likes what I got for them. Such a good feeling :D
    Haha! No worries! Asking questions is the only way to get to know a person. You can ask me all the questions you want :D

My favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. Just the holiday feels gets me in a good mood ^^
    What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back