• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Enchanted Rose

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, I just gave that chapter the title of 'Hearts are Only Symbols'. I'm glad you liked them.
    Yeah I know, was watching it on BBC3... :(

I'm into a mass of different music.

Alexisonfire, Trail Of The Dead, Aphex Twin, At The Drive In, Bloc Party, Bob Marley, Bright Eyes, Bring Me The Horizon, Cage the Elephant, Cancer Bats, Daft Punk, Dance Gavin Dance, Dir En Grey, Enter Shikari, IAMX, Lightspeed Champion, Linkin Park, The Mars Volta, Maximum The Hormone, Metallica, The Offspring, Pendulum, Placebo, Polysics,
    Prodigy, Radiohead, Rage Against Machine, Rammstein, Scars On Broadway, Serj Tankian, Slipknot, Sneaker Pimps, System of a Down, Test Icicles, Trivium, UVERworld, X Japan, 36 Crazyfists

*sigh*

Thats just my myspace list copied and pasted hah, there are some others...
    P
    lol, I had to return the favor.
    Also everything is fine, work is giving me
    the hard work of life.
    I seriously envy you for going to Reading.
    I tried to get a ticket, had one for about a month but due to some personal shit....I couldn't go.

So if anything, I envy you more.
    I'll tell what Alkaline Trio's like once I've seen them...

Its quite an intimate gig spot aswell...woo!
    Hah, I have a shitload of things to update you on. You never go on AIM anymore >:
    You have MSN, Naomi? My novel is a bit different, and not pretty nice to talk about on the forums.
    I said hello twice on msn yesterday but you didn't reply!

Hopefully you come on soon, we haven't talked in quite some time. <3
    YOUR FINALLY TALKING TO ME! Took too long. I tried talkin to you on multiple attempts, but you never responded. I'm great and how are you?

<3<3 xoxoxoxoxo
    Been good. only period attacks of the single blues. but I'm good. built a forum site. etc etc.
    Wow I say you online today and I was like.
    "WOW! its been forever"

did you see the new video? (If Ever I would leave you)?
    C
    my darling

;-;

COME BACK TO MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You shocked me - OH!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back