• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ryaneden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider then :D i joined about ... a week ago i think ? and im already enjoying myself XD so u like kingdom hearts huh ? :)
    Hey, thanks for the heads-up. :) I read the fic, but I'm really sorry to inform you that fics with OCs aren't my cup of tea. I'm really, really sorry about that. :(

But you don't have to worry. I'm very sure that there are others who are interested in your work. Like KitKat, for example. She said she would help you, and I'm positive that she will. With input from her and other members, you're going to improve a whole lot over time. Don't be shy, and you need only ask around for help if you need some. :)

I wish you all the best for your writing journey!
    Hi there!

Thank you for the friend request! It's nice to meet you Ryan. I hope you don't mind me giving you a nickname? :D You can call me KK or Kat.

I noticed you wanted help with your story, I'd love to help you! I already responded to your thread but, if you want to discuss it without prying eyes, private message me. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back