• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jesus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• BUT IT'S SO FUNNY

omg, I had two customers go on tangents about how they can't believe parents would let their kids watch it. BUT IT'S SO FUNNY AND WITTY.

Marshall Lee is Donald Glover which makes him a superior being
    no worries buddy, i'll have to leave it until tomorrow now, got work early tomorrow and need to get to bed. i'll message you :)
    You're in for a treat, man. Best anime episode I've had the pleasure of watching in a long time. :D
    Definitely do that! The first episode is easily the best debut episode for any anime series I've ever seen and the second episode is pretty great too. I'm excited as hell for tomorrow's episode though! @w@
    It's absolutely FANTASTIC so far, and I hear that tomorrow's episode is supposed to be jaw-droppingly good (apparently it was screened to a special audience over the weekend in Japan).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ClQ7zkHtXY

Basically it's like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann meets Revolutionary Girl Utena meets George Orwell.
    Not much. Just trying to relax while anticipating the new episode of Kill la Kill that's coming out tomorrow. SO HYPED. <3

Nice! :D
    I think I saw Chaser post up something in the thread right after your post that asked if anyone's got Y. Perhaps you'd like to try trading with him?
    Technically I do, but it's with a friend now since I was (and still am) on a vacay when it came out. He collected the game for me, and I'll only be able to start playing three days from now. Sorry 'bout that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back