• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XrossBlade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you don't mind, I'd like to get to know you a bit more before sending you a friend request, if that's alright?

What songs from Nickelback do you like?
    Funny enough, I've seen all of the shows you've listed. I liked Sailor Moon, Code Lyoko, Tom & Jerry, Naruto and Full metal Alchemist.
    Have you seen the realistic keyblade that was made? It's really boss. =3
    A hard question, but, a unique one. I'll give you kudos for that! ;3 I'd like to be Tifa. I want to be strong, be able to take out opponents with my fists.
    It's okay, I understood what you meant anyhow. =D
    i'm familiar with the last one: I'm into Linkin Park, Daft Punk, Rob Zombie, Volbeat, Florida, Nickelback and many more.
    Gameboy Advance...ahh, that takes me way back. Spyro and Rayman were fun. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Mario N64 were my favorites too.

Any old favorite tv shows you like?
    Icon? Do you mean an avatar? =3 It's a great photo of Kairi and Namine.

You should definitely look them up sometime! They can be funny, if not a bit weird, but, that's what makes them so great. :D
    What kind of music and video games do you like? Was there a system you grew up on? [I grew up on nintendo, but, eventually sony came into the picture.]
    I see. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum then when you can.
    I'll have to check them out sometime. :D
    Ever heard of Sexy Nerd Girl or Versus Valerie? I usually follow her vlog. I like Guy a lot. He's awesome.

Are there other things you like to do in your spare time, Xross?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back