• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Setsuna ♥
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha well thats good then.

Awesome! If I notice anything else, I'll be sure to let you know :3
    from the wiki
    "The final battle in Monstro, while playing the same, is now recorded within the Journal as a mini-game. Also, the Shadows defeated during it drop EXP, unlike in the original GBA version."
    You're welcome :). Take your time xD
    Don't want you collapsing from exhaustion.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they made it into a mini game. I'll check though.
    Hey! Just reading your AMAZING Re:Chain of Memories trophy guide! You've done so well with it, congratulations.

Just a few little things I noticed:
    "Mushu: (His card can only be obtained through the Room to Rewards in Castle Oblivion)" - I got mine in Hollow Bastion.

"[Minigame Maniac: Sora]
    [Completed the Minigame section of Jiminy's Journal ]" - If I remember correctly, they added the Monstro belly thing into a minigame.

I think thats all I noticed lol
    Hey, welcome to KHI! If you have any problems, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Since you watch all of the anime of each season, which show are you enjoying the most so far?
    I've started with Yukiko and am adoring her fighting style. I'm always impressed with people who can play competitively! I've never tried so I'm pretty hesitant about it...
    Ugh, I want P4G so badly but I don't own a Vita either. I might just buy it like you have, before it gets rare.
    Hey Setsuna, welcome to KHI! Hopefully you enjoy your time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Btw, P4A is a really fun game! I've just started it myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back