• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lumine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm glad that is everything is alright with you. :]
    Ive been better, but all in all I'm alright, thanks for asking. ^^
    Hi there! How is everything with you? I saw that you joined King Wolfe's RP and I assume that everything is alright now? I just wanted to check up on you that's all. c:
    i'm the type of guy who worries a lot about people, so sorry if i'm intruding, it's a nasty habit of mine.. >.<
    Life's been really hectic, what with various home issues and what not. But I'm hoping to be settled soonish and get back to helping make stories again. I hope all is well with you too.
    I hope everything is okay on your part. Feel free to come in and sign up once everything gets straightened. We'll be glad to welcome you. :]
    Will you be posting your template soon? Everyone but you has been posting their intro posts, and I don't think I can delay the big blow out post any longer for you. :/
    I'll be sure to keep Vi alive in cameo posts as Gavin descends into darkness.
    No Greece? Am disappoint ): (though they're not doing the best economically right now)
    We must travel while we're young! That much I was already aware of xD (ironically i already have a passport).
    You know I'd ask you to marry me, but I'd have to buy you dinner first, which I totally don't mind doing either lol.
    Sorry to do this Lumi, but I need to advance the plot and I will be posting either today or tomorrow. I already talked to pierce, unfortunately the UH and Team Valhalla have shown no interest or idea of what to do next so we're moving on without them.
    Hey shuudup XD.... I AM WORKING ON IT MILITARY LIFE IS VERY BUSY THANK YOU................... I SEE YOU HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE RPING HM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back