• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
destiny seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Unless the plot for FF turns out to be kind of bad. It's actually mostly what I love about the games. Plot. All the special effects in the world couldn't help if it didn't have a good story. lol But that's just my opinion
    D
    Yes. They really are amazing graphics. I wonder how good the summons will be? I bet it will put the others to shame
    D
    Yeah, but how are 'Summons' going to be reality based? Don't get me wrong, I like the way it looks but Magic is cool!
    D
    I know! The FF one good! But it looked more Techno than Magical you know what I mean?
    D
    Haha, well nevermind. I only found out this morning. I'm still excited though =D What did you think of it?
    D
    NEW KH TRAILER FOR KH111 Have you seen it?!
    D
    Apparently it's on next month =D That should be cool!
    D
    Does E3 happen during the summer/spring?
    D
    Well that sucks. .
    D
    Do you have any idea when Kingdom Hearts Chi Is coming out!?
    D
    That's cool. Did you see that real life keyblade?
    D
    How?? I mean were you a beta tester? Haha, I'm sure I've asked this before but what anime/manga are you into again?
    D
    Same here. I loved the Japanese version. It rocked =)
    I feel lame. I should be studying but instead I'm looking at Anti Jokes. Haha some are pretty good. Ex -
    How do you surprise a Blonde? Paint yourself green and throw forks at her.
    That one made me laugh. XD
    D
    Same here minus today. I'm enjoying the break. XD
    Hey I was wondering - Have you ever played the Japanese versions of any of the KH games?
    D
    ... I guess...
    Well anyway, any other exciting news going?
    D
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm busy starting again this week =P
    Haha, your comment was funny. I know what you mean... I liked things just fine the way they were before... I wonder why the Square corps decided this...?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back