• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey D. Rocky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's a hard question because personally i love all KH games but i have to admit that KH2 was one of my favorites C: The story line plus with organization 13 was awesome!What about you?:)
    Hi, I realized I haven't made an effort to talk with you outside of threads xD (but it's just because I'm busy :x ) How are you?
    Yes i love it!And that's awesome!I've never met anyone who loves all the same video games i do!:)We have alot in common so far C:
    I agree!The ending was definitely the best!The last battles were hard!But as you probably figured i loved the scene where Lea got his keyblade!So what other games do you play?:)
    Hey C: I just wanted to stop by and say hello.I beat KH3D yesterday lol and i loved it C: Did you enjoy beating it?The last battles were hard tho :)
    Yes Lea is my favorite character!And really he's yours too?Omg that's awesome!And okay thanks that is very reassuring i was starting to get worried C: I can tell we will be great friends!Ill keep in touch but for now i must leave for the day.Bye C:
    Thanks for the welcome!I have alot of opinions about KH3 in fact lol C: I know some say Lea will die in KH3 but i think differently.I hope im right C: But thanks for the welcome again!
    P.S. I moved your thread about which FFX people wanted into the FFX thread here. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back