• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nine-Tailed Fox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You can call me Roxie. :3

I like that.. Star. It's a good name. :)

I'm doing good, actually. I'm still playing BBS then move on to the rest of KH games in order of story. :D
    Hello. :3 I can't remember if we spoke to each other or not, so I'm saying hello. :3

How is it going?
    I have no idea why I said it was a Zelda poster...it's a calendar.

Apparently I'm just not using it enough!
    Awe, I'm glad you followed them! I try be P4-based and a little lulzy on my personal, then on the other one (which used to be my blog when I was on staff), is for KH stuff and edits I make. Thanks for the follow, I'll follow back!
    well it's also something i learned over the course of making Viridian City. i sort of learned the basics ahead of time and then during the project when i needed more specific skills, i'd research them. like i said, it's not quite as tricky as something like animation (which i've also worked in), but it does take a firm grasp on editing skills and a good ear.

i worked as a sales associate at party city. it was a pretty lame job to be perfectly honest.

yeah outside of the "newer" members who joined the khi sings crew, most people seem to be totally understanding of how long it takes to make it all come together. like i said, i'm not exactly happy with the three month development hell amount of time, but i don't know what else to say. between starting college, getting a couple of jobs, and dealing with a breakup, i've jsut been super duper busy!!
    Hmm... I'l try and figure it out. (; My favorite Zeldas (and it's kinda hard to choose) are Wind Waker (for it's colorful art style), Majora's Mask (for it's sense of desperation and atmosphere), and Skyward Sword (it's awesome music and story). My fav Pokemon was Emerald. So many hours spent on that one! xD Though I hear Black 2 and White 2 are pretty good (haven't gotten them yet). You?
    Hi! Yeah, I guess we do have a lot in common. You cosplay? Can I see a pic? (; Well, I've played every Zelda except Link's Awakening, the Oracles, and Minish Cap. Pokemon I've played every generation. :) You?
    i actually taught myself how to mix just a few days before starting work on KHI Sings Viridian City. it's not as complicated as some people make it out to be, but it definitely takes a lot of time and effort, and I don't always have that nowadays.

thankfully, i don't work much this week (i actually quit my job on friday), so i should be able to just sit down and do some serious mixing. i'm gonna try to have it ready for ken to tackle in the next week or so.

yeah the members are sometimes impatient but...idk, they sort of have a right to be. it's been like three months now. ):
    I'll call ya Star! xD Well, I like reading, writing, swimming, dancing, and pretty much anything fun! I enjoy trying new things. Food is awesome. xD Other games I like are Zelda, Pok?mon, Assassin's Creed, and the old Spyro, Crash, and Jak and Daxter games. KH of course. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back