• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm gonna fuck you up
    that is literally how it happened in the comics to him and my reaction was the exact same

gasp, cover mouth, feel terror for the rest of the shoot out. luckily it wasn't the comics because those got a lot worse than him. :c

BUT HE WAS SO FUNNY
    i knew and informed taylor! however my pleas went unheard! my work unrecognized! my talent tossed in the trash! until you, you came along. *u*
    imgur: the simple image sharer

pass this around and see what people think
    (late reply because I decided to go to Disney and came home with a cold oops c: ) Well I found both to be perfect~ I've been on a P4 kick lately, and your KH one had some interesting stuff I don't usually find on there. :3 Ohh, so you were on staff~ I saw the little retired staff award under your name, but what was your previous username? Sorry. I'm bad at keeping up with all the new names. :x And thanks for the follow-back! (feel free to unfollow if I spam your dash with cute stuff though; i'll admit it happens sometimes)
    I didn't want to seem like a creeper, but the links in your sig sounded interesting and and both of your Tumblr's are so perfect so I followed both. *u*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back