• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You are coming over tonight, right? I really want to talk to you, love. I really do...
    If you say so. I escaped home and fled halfway across the world to get away from home but I'm insane so you shouldn't listen to me. =)
    Being the new kid is an opportunity to meet new people which is always a good thing. I'm sure you'll be fine. =)
    You know, baby, you don't have to post anything even semi-personal on my profile. You can pm me (private message). It makes it easier to say some stuff that you don't want others to know, 'cuz others see peoples' profiles.
    Well, that's kind of a good thing, though. At least you won't have to worry about your crazy aunt hearing everything that you say to said therapist, or any one else for that matter.
    You know you can talk to me as well, if you don't want to talk to whoever this therapist is, although, I can't prescribe meds, but I know how to listen.

G2g, love. Sociology time......
    Hey, gorgeous. Park Hills is just so much farther away, and I don't even really know how to get there from here, so how am I supposed to come pick you up when I get my car??? Of course we'll figure something out, but I still don't like it...at all......

Therapists are really helpful (usually). Whatever you do, though, don't go to the same one you mom, or any other member of your family goes to. I went to the same one as Michelle, and the counselor ended up telling Michelle everything that I said to her, then I got in trouble from Michelle for something that was supposed to be confidential, ya know? It was pretty stupid. But now I don't see a counselor, and just see Dr. Stotler, who is really, a very good psychiatrist.

I love you, baby, and I hope you get to feeling better, love. I hate it when you hurt....or any other person for that matter..... I love you, and I'll call you when I get out of class tonight, 'kay? :heart:
    I hate, loathe, despise, and abhor Park Hills now......

And I dislike your mother for making you move away.....
    This sucks, babe.

And, thanks, DP. I am quite the girl, aren't I? *moment of sarcasticism*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back