• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reagan Rayden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Actually, no. I'm not familiar with the forum or screen name. Sorry [/dissapointmentmode]
    The context was taken from this Anime Soul Eater. Its a really disturbed+annoyed+awkward reaction to an experience.
    xD reading a lot of your post in the DMC thread I felt the context was necessary here.
    this one's for you man

Same here. I'm utterly dumbfounded by anyone who just put out a random point or opinion and expect nothing but "I agree" or "You're right". There is no place for that anywhere.
    I feel like that's pretty much where all the threads made by two specific individuals are at now. It's just so hard to avoid caps lock when this​ is the direction they're going in!
    I thank you for saying something that we have been dying to say for so long, good sir!
    gotta admit i was laughing my ass off at that episode harder than i should've been. the bird was so well animated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back