• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Llave de Espada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Warning, I probably won't be that active.

Be sure to let me in on anything I would want to post in, though.
    Ah yeah. I've been pushing to get that opened up for everyone but still have yet to receive a response unfortunately. I'll keep you updated though if you'd like!

Haha, everyone's thinking the same thing with premium perks xD

You have nothing to apologize for! It's all good~ I was really intimidated when I joined as well, and it took so long until I got to know enough people to open up. The hardcore community really scared me back then.

I'm always here if you want to chat, on the forums or on the IRC webchat :3
    Nice to meet you too!

Profile customization is, for some reason that escapes me, unfortunately currently only available to staff. We've been working on opening it up to the members since they're the ones who actually want to use it, but so far no response.

Or if perhaps you are referring to personal profile info, you can edit that in the User CP. The title beneath your username however, is preset until you reach premium (1000 posts). Once you do so, you can change it to whatever you like.
    Hi! And don't worry, that's why I'm here!

Posts count everywhere except in the Foyer and Forum Insanity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back