• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Keyblade Seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol yeah I know the song and I get it everytime you say it. My response was more meant as a joke haha:)
    I'm not sure I would be active enough to keep up a roleplay, even now... I'm sorry. If I get more time together to be able to, I will... I miss RPing, I just don't think it would be fair to make everyone wait on me when I barely find the time to come on here...
    No that's not the problem the problem is how u keep referencing it. Everytime you do that i feel your attacking me. Anyway its not that im doing it cause im looking for a reason. Its just that i just got back to the forums and its the first thing i saw. So what am i supposed to think? Anyway ....
    Seeker, that wasn't Kana replying to Leyla. It was suppose to be Kit, or Cutter as you called her. Please fix it before Key Wielder takes my head off! :p
    I explained that in the post I just made. The spell effects the way light reacts when it hits the objects the spell was focused on, so the objects themselves remain translucent until the spell is called off, regardless of distance, since it's not like a barrier of invisibility or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back