• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ehres
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Literally just got home from work so I had no idea about that but will edit the OP. Thanks for the heads up!
    oh okay i understand

both parties are/aren't at fault, and drake technically and unknowingly started the beef

maybe they'll resolve it tucking their napkins in their shirts and start mobbing like that
    actually, even though i hate drake, i felt he was in the right and got betrayed

he hyped weeknd as much as possible, speeding up his claim to fame, and then drizzy offered to sign him, and basically he was fine with the career boost but wasn't that great of a friend.
    aha the realest

i'm on vacation in new mexico til sunday. what's happing with you? you still on skype?
    chilling out. anticipating album releases. werking 4 cash to afford said albums.

anything special going on?
    Hey Sol, have you seen/heard of Hemlock Grove? I came across Bill Skarsgard, and put two and two together, he's amazing actor, drop dead handsome to top it off. The actual series I'm still trying to grasp, but its pretty intense and the supernatural twist makes it that much more interesting to follow. Sadly its only available on netflix at the present time, but I've a mind that you may enjoy it. Look into it sometime if you haven't already :)
    yeah, i heard

congratulations <3

though you no doubt own a copy of the holy quran, i really recommend muhammed asad's translation. i mean, as with any translation or religious text, you've got to keep a critical eye but it's p. great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back