• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mistearea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry to hear that, I'll see about getting you a summary for Apocalypse. Good luck with work and enjoy your nap.
    Lmao, As i told skitty, You may have said you are staying but im typing to everyone to make sure you are lol...

Im typing somthing to everyone... fun for me :D
    -As black screen appear's in mid air, a popout box asks a question-

"Shall, you be continuing?"

-Below the question a flashing light appears over a button that says-

"Yes"

-Next to another button thats not lit- "No"

-A sleepy dark voice speaks in your mind, you think you now may be insaine..-

"Choose wisly hero... The worlds are still in your need... wake up from your sleep... If not... let the worlds fall into the darkness which consumes all..."

-Scilence is all that is left, followed by the darkness on the screen spreading...-
    Alright, well, since it would be easy just to control Dusk then a few shadow fiends, then i'll just have her attack.
    alright, but do you want dusk herself attacking us, or some lower level shadow fiends?
    okay, grand sword wants us to see the darkloids as a threat and start fighting them, but since flourences charter would usually hightail it out of there under those circumstances, i suggested that dusk attacks them or sends some darkloids to attack them. what do you think?
    by the way, your charter and mine are probably going to get pulled into darloid fight in a bit. if you want to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back